Mr.DXer Try to know all about DXing!

Dxing ain't just a hobby..it's a way of living that ******* Life :)

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Radio Netherands

Hello DXers,
after a short break ...I'm back to my DXing hobby :)

as I was checking Radio Netherlands I noticed that they have some of my reports I used to send to them about the media changes during the Anglo American attack on Iraq .

thanks to my friend andy sennitt who's a DXers and he used to be the Editor of WRTH ( World Radio & TV Hand Book ) he included some of my reports on the site of Radio Netherlands :

My report about a new frequency for Information radio -an American Psyop

A report about Radio Liberation of Iraq

and a report with my Picture on it ;)

It IS really a bless to know that some ppl. appreciate what you are doing ;)

73s

yours

Mr.DXer

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home