Mr.DXer Try to know all about DXing!

Dxing ain't just a hobby..it's a way of living that ******* Life :)

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Radio St Helena reading my E mail on 15/12/07




Most of the Dxers all around the world are really mad about picking Radio St Helena..why coz simply they broadcast one a year on the Short Wave band.
he year 2007 marks a DOUBLE ANNIVERSARY for Radio St. Helena :
- - the 40 th anniversary of broadcasting for Radio St. Helena, and
- - the 10 th shortwave transmision anniversary.

so they had 2 transmissionsfrom the island....I managed to pick them up on 15/12/07 and sent them an email

Thanks to my frind Vlad in Ukraine he sent me an audio file with the segment of reading my e mail...thanx a million Vlad.
you may hear that in my box file under my profile on that blog.

all the best

Mr.DXer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home